As most of you may have heard, I put out a call last week for authors and readers of M/M Romance and Yaoi to be guest bloggers right here. There was a really great response and I’m pleased to say that for the next few months, there should be some fun discussion from avid readers and authors alike about the subject. I’ve asked the bloggers to talk about things like:
- Why they write M/M Romance or Yaoi
- What funny or interesting things they have come across in the M/M Romance and Yaoi genres
- Purple Prose (you know, those wacky ways us authors like to describe sex)
- Why do they think women like M/M Romance and Yaoi
- Any funny quirks of the genre and so on.
Some of the authors I’ve already booked are (in order of appearance):
- ZA Maxfield
- Amber Kell
- Belinda McBride
- Louisa Brown
- Julie Hayes
- Laura Tolemei
Plus I’ve got a few readers to blog as well. If anyone reading this wants to join in and guest blog, please contact me at: Contact
All in all, it should be a fun couple of months here, so please check by often to see what’s up. Of course, I’ll be announcing the guest bloggers at all my usual places, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace (Links and follow info to the right there).
And that picture at the top, holy cow – I swear that is exactly what I picture Logan to look like in my next full-length novel, “Secrets“.