Genre: Contemporary Gay Romance, M/M Romance, BL Romance
Length: 84,000 Words
Release Date: February 4, 2021
When starting over means taking chances.
Luke Anderson was in love once. It didn’t end well. In fact, it ended terribly when he discovered his boyfriend indulging in a quick hook-up on New Year’s Eve. Since then, he’s gotten affection from trivial gay bar hook-ups with no strings attached. It’s safe. It’s easy. It’s fun. Now graduated from Arizona State University and beginning a new job in a Tempe, Arizona, high-tech company, he feels like his life is starting over.
Jax Meyer is not completely happy with his current relationship. After attending a class with Luke in the fall of their senior year, he now finds himself attending the new college grad bootcamp class at the same high-tech company as Luke. He’s been given a second chance. It’s time to take charge and do what he didn’t have the guts to do at college.
Jax has Luke’s full attention from the moment they see each other in the lobby on their first day at work. Luke finds Jax incredibly hot, after all. When Jax sits next to Luke in class and dominates his time with flirtatious comments and suggestive touching, Luke believes Jax is interested in more than a friendly relationship. But when Jax admits to having a girlfriend, Luke’s confusion with the situation grows. In order to have what they both want, Jax has to first figure himself out and Luke has to be willing to take a chance.
Gay and M/M Romance - Contemporary
© Copyright Christie Gordon
All rights reserved, Christie Gordon
22 Page Short Story
Blurb: Alex and Jayden work as waiters in a Midwest town while on summer break from college. Alex’s infatuation with Jayden started the instant Jayden strolled through the restaurant doors, but an attack by a prior love interest has left him too fearful to act. One sizzling summer night, the restaurant’s air conditioning breaks down and they are left to close-up alone. When Jayden suggests they drive to a nearby lake for a refreshing dip, Alex jumps at the chance. The night swimming adventure turns Alex’s life upside down.
Gay, Boys Love, M/M Romance Books
Be swept away by attractive, young men experiencing their first love, angst-ridden characters ridiculed for who they are and stories of betrayal and redemption. From vampires and other ancient immortal beings to everyday students and coworkers, plots run wild with two souls struggling to find their happily ever after - and they always do. Christie is an avid Boys Love fan and strives to bring this influence into her gay and M/M Romance books.
What the Reviewers Say:
"Thanks go to Ms. Gordon for an incredible story."
- Fallen Angel Reviews
"The narrative drew me in very quickly, and I stayed glued to the pages in fascinated horror until the end."
- Book Wenches
"Christie Gordon has created an impressive vampire saga that I enjoyed immensely."
- Literary Nymphs
- New Release: Say the Words, a Gay and MM Romance Novel
- New Book Announcement – Say the Words – MM Romance
- Anybody Else Watching Thai BL Drama?
- I Love Soccer for the Hot Men…and Action
- Three new M/M Romance Stories Planned
- It’s Finally Released – Secrets!
- You Like Anime and You’re How Old?
- I write M/M Romance… What?
Christie on Twitter
- Netflix Orders Transformers: BotBots Animated Series
- Zombie Land Saga Revenge Anime Reveals Theme Song Info, April 8 Premiere
- CUE! Idol-Training Game Temporarily Ends Service to Improve Game
- Super Cub Motorbike Anime Reveals Theme Song Artists
- Vivy -Fluorite Eye's Song- Original Anime Reveals Promo Video, Cast, Story, Visual, April 3 Premiere
- SIE Japan 'Reorganizes' Japan Studio, Bloodborne Producer Masaaki Yamagiwa Leaves Company
- My Hero Academia Anime's 5th Season Previews Opening Theme in New Video
- Masayoshi Ōishi Posts Animated Music Video He Created, Produced